The purpose of this half-day seminar is to help Executives and stakeholders to understand what Agile is and more importantly the implications that Agile has for enhancing the value of their products.
As a result of attending this seminar, delegates will be able answer the following questions:
- What is Agile?
- How do we change the culture?
- What is the digital landscape?
- Where is the business need for Agile?
- What is the value of Agile?
- Are there any successful case studies?
- What do I need to do?
- What challenges will I face?
- What challenges can I move?
- What challenges can I refuse?
- How will Agile make us more successful?
- What challenges will my organisation face?
- What challenges will my leaders face?
- How does Agile deliver value?
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of Agile that is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards Agile Project Management and Delivery to replace or to augment their current processes.