Why It’s Important for Your Business and Your Customers
- Compromised credentials can be used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of corporate information, as well as identity theft of employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, network logon, social media, online stores and other services. This increases the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- You currently have very limited visibility into when your credentials are compromised.
Get your free darkweb scan
Help keep your critical business credentials safe with a FREE Dark Web scan, complete the form and we’ll be in touch.
We monitor 24/7 365 days a year
Hidden chat rooms
Black market sites
P2P (Peer-to-peer) networks
IRC (internet relay chat) channels
Social Media platforms
What is the Dark Web?
The Dark Web is the world wide web content that exists on darknets and overlay networks that use the internet but require special software, configurations or authorisation to access. It forms a small part of the deep web, a part of the web not indexed by surface search engines.
The Dark Web consists of websites and digital communities, there are legitimate purposes and uses for the Dark Web, unfortunately it’s estimated that over 50% of all Dark Web sites are used to conduct criminal activity.
How Dark Web monitoring can help Protect Your Business and users
- We monitor multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Our proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials giving you time to act before identity theft or data breaches occur.
It delivers the same advanced monitoring abilities used by FT 500 companies to companies of any size.
Protection Against Human Error with Employee Phishing training
Educate your employees on the dangers of phishing and malicious emails, help them recognise and understand malicious email threats using simulations to provide state of the art testing and training. With 92.4% of malware being delivered via email and breaches happening everyday due to uninformed and untrained employees can you afford not to train your staff on the dangers of phishing and malicious emails.
How does it work?
Automated simulations send out emails in the style of a real attacker to test your employee’s knowledge to find out how they would react in a real-life phishing attack. The simulation tracks who has clicked and engaged with the email and who has ignored it. Scheduled campaigns can include personalised messages to fit each department making employees aware of the latest attacks that they could potentially face in a real situation.
- Easy-to-understand short video-based training and quizzes help ensure employees are aware of current risks.
- Schedule phishing campaigns to send at random times to prevent employees warning one another.
- Use flexible pre-built email templates or build your own using the easy to use WYSIWGY editor.
- Generate reports on the results of employee training campaigns.
Real attacks are designed to fool employees and put your business at risk, so employee training is essential to your business for the security and protection of sensitive data. Employee training is proven to reduce company vulnerability to attacks through employee interactions with malicious emails.
To discover how dark web monitoring, reporting and employee phishing training could help protect your business from cyber threats get in touch with us today.