You will receive your CEHv10 ANSI Pearson Vue exam voucher in your course fee, but will need to arrange this exam at Pearson Vue testing facility.
Your 6 month access to the CEHv10 iLabs will commence when you complete the course.
Please note - Commencing January 1st, 2019, EC-Council will no longer ship out physical certificates. EC-Council certified members can continue to download their e-Certificates from the ASPEN portal. Certified members who still wish to receive a physical certificate may request one via 'email@example.com'.
Printed certificate requests in the UK will cost $75 $50 for the US.
A Certified Ethical Hacker CEH is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target systems. The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
The CEHv10 course is now accredited under the GCHQ Certified Training GCT Scheme, for more details see here.
Included in our CEHv10 course:
- CEHv10 ANSI & CEHv10 ANSI Exam Voucher
- CEHv10 iLabs Post Course CEHv10 Lab Access - 6 months
CEHv10 ANSI What will you learn?
1. Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
2. Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures.
3. Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
4. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
5. System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
6. Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
7. Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
8. Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
9. Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
10. DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
11. Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
12. Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
13. Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
14. SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
15. Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
16. Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
17. Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
18. Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
19. Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure PKI, cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
20. Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
21. Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
22. Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
CEHv10 iLabs - 6 months post course access
Delegates will dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection. This is a cloud based subscription service from EC-Council designed to deliver serious hands on practice for the information security professional.
The cloud portal enables a course participant to launch an entire range of target machines and access them remotely with just a few clicks. It is the most cost effective, easy to use, live range lab solution available globally today. This product consists of 6 months access to EC-Council virtual lab environment for CEHv10.
Exam Title: CEHv10 ANSI Exam:
Number of Questions: 125
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 4 hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
Post course access to EC Council CEH iLabs to prepare you for the CEHv10 ANSI exam
Exam vouchers for CEHv10 ANSI exam
Before attending this accelerated ethical hacking course, you should hold two years’ IT work experience and a possess a basic familiarity of Linux and/or Unix. We also recommend you possess a strong working knowledge of:
- Windows Server
Delegates will not be able to access the EC Council CEHv10 course material until they receive their login details, which they are given on the first day of the course.