Special NoticesPlease note: Effective 10th of February 2014 Citrix course materials will only be available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event.
Citrix XenMobile is a robust and intuitive solution for securing your mobile enterprise. This training course is the fastest way to learn how to deploy and manage your mobile enterprise with Citrix XenMobile MDM.
Who should enroll in this course?
This course is recommended for anyone installing Citrix XenMobile MDM in an on-premise deployment and managing devices using Citrix XenMobile MDM, whether it be hosted locally in your environment or through our SaaS offering.
This course is offered as an instructor-led course with demonstrations and the practical application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment.
- Install and initially setup XenMobile DM
- Install and setup ActiveSync filtering
- Configure Splunk for enhanced reporting
- Obtain a basic understanding of Certificate integration with Microsoft Cert Server
- Learn how to set up remote device support tools
- Manage applications and data for your mobile enterprise
- Differentiate between mobile OS types and how they work with the XenMobile Device Manager
- Enroll mobile devices and revoke access when needed
- Gain configuration and restriction policy definition knowledge
- Deploy policies to devices in a systematic manner
- Manage corporate profile information on personal mobile devices
- Blacklist mobile applications
- Learn about the XenMobile Sharepoint integration
- Troubleshoot common issues
- MDM Deployment Overview
- MDM Installation
- SMG Installation
- Splunk integration overview
- Certificate integration overview
- Remote support
- Demo of system
- MDM Configuration
- Device Overview
- Device Management
- MDM Reporting
- Using Support
- Hands on labs
Please note: Effective 10th of February 2014 Citrix course materials will only be available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event.
Delegates will be required to have an active TCC (Training.Citrix.com) account in order to access course materials and labs. Please set up Your TCC account up in advance of the course using the following link:
Please note: It is highly recommended that the delegate uses a personal email address (rather than company email) to set up their TCC account.