We recognise that we're not perfect and that occasionally things are going to go wrong. We think that the best thing to do is to address any problems as quickly and efficiently as possible, and have a process in place to try and stop the same problem happening again.
If you're not happy with something, call or email your account manager to discuss it in the first instance. Let them know if you'd like to formalise the matter as a tracked complaint (note that we may choose to make a log of your comments even if you don't formalise the complaint). Alternatively, email email@example.com or call the main switchboard on 01392 205095 and ask for a manager to record a complaint for you.
What we'll do next will depend on what's happened, but the following policies apply:
- We will discuss with you what would amount to a resolution of the issue
- We will give ownership of this resolution to someone with the authority to make it happen.
- They will be responsible for keeping you informed (first contact is normally within one business day, but could be less or more depending on urgency)
- A senior Nexus staff member, usually a director or manager, will monitor the process
- We will discuss with you when we think the matter is resolved, and set up monitoring if necessary
- We review complaint data internally in order to improve our business and prevent a repeat of the same problem