Our technical IT consultants are available for work on your IT projects.
We can start with feasibility or remedial work reports, with no further obligation.
Naturally, we can undertake expansive project delivery including assessment, planning, procurement, installation and training.
- Based in the South West but giving UK and international coverage
- Single supplier, single point of contact, for hardware and consultancy
Get the benefit of our outside experience. We’ll write an IT strategy for you, or comment on your own. We’ll need to know your priorities and challenges to tailor the advice.
We track emerging technologies, the success of existing installations, and undertake technology migrations regularly. We can use this perspective, combined with our industry training, to keep you on a firm footing.
Extend Your Team
Everyone needs a bit of extra help from time to time.
Hire our consultants for:
- Holiday and illness cover
- Project support & busy periods
- Specialist skills that that you can’t justify on your permanent payroll
- With multiple gold partner competencies with Microsoft, we cover Microsoft 365 and Azure. Whether it’s user tools like Office and SharePoint, or infrastructure for security and servers, we know it well.
We don’t promote or hire into our engineering roles until someone is truly ready. It’s not just a matter of exams and tests, either. Experience is just as key, since expertise also comes from real-world experience with other clients with systems just like yours.
With the security of our large team, decades of experience, a clear escalation structure, and systems independently audited to ISO27001, we’re no fly-by-night organisation.
We’re in the business of solving problems, and that’s bigger than just supplying and installing equipment. It’s about discovering your needs and goals, meeting those, and giving a handover you really understand.