PRINCE2 is currently the most widely used project management framework across all major sectors in the UK. It's a process-based approach, providing an easily-tailored and scalable project management methodology for the management of all types of project, organisation or industry.
PRINCE2 Training Courses
PRINCE2 Certification Scheme
There are three levels of certification within PRINCE2 — Foundation, Practitioner and Professional — all aimed at project managers and anyone involved in the planning and delivery of projects. The three qualifications explore the PRINCE2 methodology in increasing depth, allowing organisations the ability to implement PRINCE2 around their specific needs.
The practitioner certification is aimed at those running and managing projects within a PRINCE2 environment, teaching you how to apply the principles. Once qualified, you'll have a comprehensive knowledge of the relationship between PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes.
To sit the Practitioner exam, you must have first passed a current certification in one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
The Benefits of PRINCE2 Certification
- Standardisation - Project stakeholders use a common approach to the work, with common document sets and procedures.
- PRINCE2 is procedure-based, producing step-by-step methods from conception to close.
- It's based on over 30 years of development and 1,000s of projects across the globe.
- It's current, with updates made every 2-3 years based on best practice and suggestions from the active community.
Why Choose Nexus for your PRINCE2 Training?
We deliver all of the official PRINCE2 training courses. Our certified instructors have a wealth of hands-on project management experience to assist you to pass the examinations and help you deal with real project management issues. Our delegates consistently achieve pass rates above the national average.