This Microsoft Office 365 Essentials Half Day course is designed to assist existing Microsoft Office users to gain an understanding of the functionality available in Office 365.
Office 365 provides organisations with a suite of business applications including Outlook Online, Office Online Apps, Teams and OneDrive. These online solutions are extended through the interface with Microsoft Office.
Attendees will use Office Online Apps and OneDrive in a cloud environment.
Learners who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the individual applications in Office 365 should attend the appropriate application specific courses. An end user who will be required to use Office 365 and needs an understanding of its features.
- Understand 'The Cloud' and Office 365 Applications
- Understand how to work collaboratively with Office 365 through OneDrive
Office 365 Overview
- Introducing Office 365
- Identify and outline the component products in Office 365
- Navigating around Office 365
- Updating your Profile in Office 365
Working with OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive for Business
- Navigating around OneDrive
- Accessing Content in OneDrive
- Using the Office Online Apps
- Using the Online Apps
- It is assumed that attendees on this course have some knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook 2007-2019.
- In-depth exposure to any of the Office products is not required.