Please note : Your training will be delivered at a Nexus training centre, and your residential element will be at a hotel within walking distance of the Nexus location.
You will take your CEHv10 theory exam at the end of this residential bootcamp. You will also have access to CEH remote iLabs for six months and receive a CEHv10 Practical Pearson Vue exam voucher, but will need to arrange this exam at Pearson Vue testing facility.
Studying on Nexus's residential CEH bootcamp means that you will be staying in the luxury Glasgow Grand Central Station Hotel just around the corner from your learning venue the Glasgow training centre, during the course. You will be away from any outside distractions, save time and costs on a daily commute, especially when the course you are taking is over a week.
We believe the residential bootcamp will help you to concentrate more on learning, on absorbing more information thus maximising your study, while at the same time giving you an opportunity to receive accelerated applied learning during the evenings. Our residential bootcamp is an ideal option for you when preparing to get certified, acquire, practice and enhance your skills in preparation for the workplace.
Our residential bootcamp provides a more intensive and supportive learning experience, where learners and our instructors have additional time to collaborate and share real world examples of implementing and application beyond the theory.
Sunday evening accommodation and meal
09:00 - 17:00 including lunch - Expert Instructor led classroom delivery
17:00 - 19:00 - Residential hotel evening meal as a class with your instructor
19:00 - 21:00 - Expert Instructor led Nexus bootcamp accelerator labs, hands-on challenges, deeper practical application of hacking concepts, utilities and tools
Included in our CEHv10 Residential Bootcamp;
- CEHv10 Theory Exam Voucher
- Nexus Residential Bootcamp Accelerator Digital Labs and walk through guides; Nmap, Netcat, Nikto, Metasploit, Burpsuite, Dirbuster, SQLmap, Droopescan, PowerSpolit, that align to the CEH learning outcomes. Not only to support you in passing the CEH exams but to advance your learning and practical application ready for the workplace.
- CEHv10 Practical Exam Voucher
- CEHv10 iLabs Post Course Lab Access
It also includes:
Accommodation Sunday - Friday
All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the bootcamp
Free use of the hotel's leisure facilities
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
A Certified Ethical Hacker CEH is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target systems. The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
At the end of this residential bootcamp following accelerated learning activities, practical bite size digital labs, tailored aid memoires delegates will learn:
- Various types of foot printing, recon tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Hacking methodology, steganography, and covering tracks
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers and cryptanalysis tools
The CEHv10 materials are accredited under the NCSC Certified Training Scheme.
EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Residential Bootcamp Module by Module
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
Bootcamp Accelerator Digital Labs and walk through guides; Nmap, Netcat, Nikto, Metasploit, Burpsuite, Dirbuster, SQLmap, Droopescan, PowerSpolit, that align to the CEH learning outcomes. Not only support you in passing the CEH exams but to advance your learning and practical application ready for the workplace.
Post course access to EC Council CEHv10 iLabs to prepare you for the CEHv10 Theory & Practical exams taken after the course.
EC-Council CEHv10 Theory exam:
- Number of Questions: 125
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
The CEHv10 Practical is a 6 hours practical exam built to exacting specifications by subject matter experts in the EH field. Professionals that possess the CEHv10 credential will be able to sit for exam that will test their limits in unearthing vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks. To those who meet and exceed the skills level set, they will earn the new industry required certification – the CEHv10 Practical certification.
CEHv10 iLabs - six months access
This is a cloud based subscription service from EC-Council designed to deliver serious hands on practice for the information security professional. The cloud portal enables a course participant to launch an entire range of target machines and access them remotely with just a few clicks.
Before attending this CEH residential bootcamp, you should hold two years’ IT work experience and possess a basic familiarity of Linux and/or Unix. We also recommend you possess a strong working knowledge of:
- Windows Server
- Command line utilities
Delegates will be sent pre-bootcamp materials in preparation for this accelerated learning experience. However they will not be able to access the EC Council CEH course material until they receive their login details, which they are given on the first day.