In order to facilitate your AWS e-courseware and lab provision, Nexus will need to share some of your data. For more information please view our Nexus Partner Data Sharing Statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your Nexus account manager.
Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialised AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Our AWS-certified trainers will ensure you get the most out of your training, providing an interactive, hands-on approach. 99% of our attendees say their AWS training has led to improved workplace performance.
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Web-Based Training (WBT)
- Hands-On Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
On this course you will learn how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organisation
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
- Architecting review
- Multiple Accounts
- Hybrid Connectivity
- Specialized Infrastructure
- Connecting Networks
- High Availability and DDos
- Securing Data
- Large-Scale Data Stores
- Migrating Workloads
- Optimizing Costs
- Architecting for the Edge
- Review Projects
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites: