Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2017) focuses on some of the basic features of Dreamweaver so that students can navigate the environment and use Dreamweaver tools to build websites. Dreamweaver is used by a variety of professionals, such as web developers, web designers, graphic designers, and other professionals; Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2017): Part 1 will focus on the tools necessary to build a functional website.
This course is designed for those tasked to create or maintain a website. It will also be valuable for web designers, web developers, and graphic designers who want to extend their skills in creating websites by using a visually based design tool for speed and ease of use.
In this course, you will create web pages and organize them into a website.
- Identify Dreamweaver uses and advantages, including new features, and manipulate the interface.
- Create a new site in Dreamweaver.
- Create and lay out a basic page and add text.
- Style text and containers with CSS.
- Insert images.
- Create and style links.
- Create tables to store data.
- Upload your site.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Navigate the Dreamweaver Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Workspace
- Topic C: Use Help
Lesson 2: Creating a Site
- Topic A: Create a New Site
- Topic B: Organize a Site into Folders
- Topic C: Plan Navigation
Lesson 3: Creating a Page
- Topic A: Create and Lay Out a Page
- Topic B: Enter Text
- Topic C: Create a Page with a Template
Lesson 4: Styling with CSS
- Topic A: Create and Apply CSS Styles by Using Selectors
- Topic B: Style in a More Flexible Manner with Classes
Lesson 5: Inserting Images
- Topic A: Insert Image Files
- Topic B: Style Images with CSS
Lesson 6: Inserting Links
- Topic A: Insert Internal and External Links
- Topic B: Apply Additional Link Types
Lesson 7: Displaying Data in Tables
- Topic A: Create Tables for Data Display
- Topic B: Modify Tables
- Topic C: Style a Table
Lesson 8: Publishing Your Site
- Topic A: Prepare a Site for Uploading
- Topic B: Upload a Site
To ensure your success in this course you should have basic Windows skills.
It is also required that you have a basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.