Professional, modern and comfortable environment for your meeting, workshop or conference near Exeter.
With a stunning IT training and conference facility located at Pynes Hill Business Park in Exeter, Nexus can provide the ideal setting for your meeting, seminar, workshop or conference.
Why choose Nexus as a venue?
- We have 20 years' experience hosting meetings, events, training sessions and conferences.
- Located just 5 minutes from junction 30 of the M5, 10 minutes from Exeter International Airport and 5 minutes from the nearest train station.
- All our meeting rooms are equipped with modern technology, PCs and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Our dedicated event management team will support you, from your initial enquiry to the day of your event.
- Nexus offer fully flexible rates and excellent packages which can be customised to cater for all budgets.
- Free on-site parking and good disabled access
Our range of training and meeting rooms can be configured to suit your individual needs, as well as delivering more traditional theatre, classroom and boardroom-style formats. We understand that every event is different, which is why we offer various rates to suit individual requirements. We pride ourselves on flexibility and understand that businesses sometimes like to meet away from their office.
Our rooms are suitable for a wide variety of commercial requirements including:
Nexus welcomes all visitors to Vale House, however we regret that full disabled access is not achievable in certain areas of our premises. Therefore, please inform us if you have any specific access requirements and we will do our utmost to assist you by ensuring that your meeting or training course takes place in the most suitable location.
Need More Information?
Contact us for more information about rooms and rates.