This half-day instructor-led workshop is intended for delegates who will use Microsoft Lync 2010 in order to communicate with colleagues in their role.
The workshop will examine the capabilities that Lync 2010 provides and, by working through hands on examples, enable the delegate to experience the communication and collaboration features.
Please note - this course does not run on the public schedule and is available for closed events only. Please contact your account manager for dedicated event pricing.
- What is Microsoft Lync 2010?
- Signing in to Lync
- Navigating around Lync
- Setting your Status and Location
- Creating and Organising Contacts
- Working with the Interactive Contact Card
- Using Instant Messages Chat in Lync
- Meetings, Presentations and Sharing
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Use a mouse
- Type and use a keyboard
- Navigate through Windows files and folders
- Work with Windows - minimise, maximise, open and close