This Performance Based Learning course will help delegates to build on existing skills, confidently resolve any challenging situations and take away practical, simple and effective tools and models that will immediately improve the service levels they and their department provide.
Excellent customer service is a key differentiator when we choose where to place our business. It is not only commercially sound to deliver service excellence - it also creates a great working environment.
- Identify what good and bad customer service behaviour looks like
- Quickly build rapport with customers
- Take a positive approach to problems
- Learn how to manage your emotional responses in challenging conversations
- Manage your customers' emotional temperature
- Use appropriate techniques to control the conversation
- Use effective questioning and listening techniques to clarify customer requirements and expectations
- Take responsibility to achieve customer satisfaction
- Recognise the impact of professional customer focused email
- Explain Transactional Analysis and use it to deal more effectively with customers
- Handle challenging customers calmly and confidently
- Win and retain your customers' confidence and trust
- What does service excellence look and feel like?
- How to exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrating effective service excellence behaviours.
- How to handle conflict or emotional upset.
- Practice in active listening.
- Practice in effective questioning techniques.
- Email etiquette.
- Using matching and signalling techniques.
- Recognising and creating 'moments of truth'.
- Dealing with challenging customers.
- How to make your customers feel valued and important.
Before you attend your workshop, you’ll be asked to complete some online learning which covers key ideas and models for developing your customer service skills. This can take up to 6 hours, which you can complete in bite-size chunks in advance of the workshop.
The online learning will also ask you to have a one-to-one with your line manager before attending the workshop to help you focus on the learning you need to gain from the programme.