You will create and manage database-driven websites.
This course is intended for web designers and developers who have experience in using Dreamweaver to build websites and have a desire to expand on their knowledge to create professional, dynamic websites.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- establish database connectivity.
- work with recordsets.
- create interactive page elements.
- administer database records.
- create a user authentication system.
- administer websites.
Lesson 1: Establishing Database Connectivity
- Topic 1A: Connect to a Server
- Topic 1B: Identify the Components of a Database-Driven Site
- Topic 1C: Create a Connection to the Database
Lesson 2: Working with Recordsets
- Topic 2A: Create Recordsets
- Topic 2B: Display Records
- Topic 2C: Navigate Through Recordsets
Lesson 3: Creating Interactive Page Elements
- Topic 3A: Create Master and Detail Pages
- Topic 3B: Create Search and Results Pages
- Topic 3C: Use Dynamic Form Elements
Lesson 4: Administering Records
- Topic 4A: Insert Records
- Topic 4B: Edit Records
- Topic 4C: Delete Records
Lesson 5: Creating User Authentication Systems
- Topic 5A: Create User Registration Forms
- Topic 5B: Secure Web Pages
Lesson 6: Administering Websites
- Topic 6A: Transfer Files to Servers
- Topic 6B: Manage Websites
To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you first take the following courses: Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5: Level 1 and Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5: Level 2, or have equivalent knowledge.