You may want to make information available on the Internet. To achieve this, you need to create a website. In this course, you will design, build, and upload a website using Dreamweaver. You will design, build, and upload a website.
This course is intended for novice web designers, web developers, and web graphic artists, and also for media marketing personnel who need to build simple websites and want to utilize the features of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore and customize the Adobe Dreamweaver interface.
- build a website.
- work with web pages.
- work with reusable site assets.
- work with different types of links.
- upload a website.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Topic 1A: Examine the Basic Concepts of Web Designing
- Topic 1B: Explore the Dreamweaver Interface
- Topic 1C: Customize the Interface
Lesson 2: Building a Website
- Topic 2A: Define a Website
- Topic 2B: Create a Document
Lesson 3: Working with Web Pages
- Topic 3A: An Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
- Topic 3B: Format a Web Page
- Topic 3C: Insert Images
- Topic 3D: Insert Tables
- Topic 3E: Import Data from Other Applications
- Topic 3F: Organize Files and Folders
Lesson 4: Working with Reusable Site Assets
- Topic 4A: Create and Use Library Items
- Topic 4B: Update Library Items
- Topic 4C: Use Snippets
- Topic 4D: Create a Template
Lesson 5: Working with Links
- Topic 5A: Create Hyperlinks
- Topic 5B: Create Anchors
- Topic 5C: Create Email Links
- Topic 5D: Create Image Maps
- Topic 5E: Create Image Link Rollovers
Lesson 6: Uploading a Website
- Topic 6A: Ensure Accessibility
- Topic 6B: Upload Files onto a Site
To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you first take the following course (or have equivalent knowledge): Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS : Level 1.