OverviewYou may have used different applications to create documents for your own reference. However, you may now be required to share your files electronically by email, over a network, or on the web, so that recipients can view, print, and offer feedback.
In this course, available for delivery at your premises, you will use Adobe Acrobat XI Pro to make your information more portable, accessible, and useful to meet the needs of your target audience.
This course is designed for individuals who are new to Adobe Acrobat XI Pro and need to create and share PDF files and PDF Portfolios.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Access information in a PDF document.
- Create and save PDF documents.
- Navigate content in a PDF document.
- Modify PDF documents.
- Review PDF documents.
- Convert PDF documents.
Lesson 1: Accessing PDF Documents
- Open a PDF Document
- Browse a PDF Document
Lesson 2: Creating and Saving PDF Documents
- Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document
- Create a PDF Document from a Web Page
- Combine Multiple PDF Documents
Lesson 3: Navigating Content in a PDF Document
- Perform a Search in a PDF Document
- Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Work with Bookmarks
- Create Links and Buttons
Lesson 4: Modifying PDF Documents
- Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Add Page Elements
Lesson 5: Reviewing PDF Documents
- Add Comments and Markup
- Compare PDF Documents
- Initiate and Manage a Review
Lesson 6: Converting PDF Files
- Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document
- Optimise PDF Files
- Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content
- Appendix A: Acrobat XI Pro on Touchscreen Devices
- Appendix B: Adobe Acrobat XI Pro ACE Certification Exam Objectives
- Delegates should be familiar with the basics functions of a Windows operating system.
- Experience with common business applications, such as word processing and spreadsheets.
- Experience with a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, or an equivalent.