IT is an essential part of doing business today, and can often be a differentiator between you and your competitors. Our comprehensive range of IT support and maintenance services allow you to focus on running your core business, rather than dealing with your IT. We provide IT support and managed services to 1,000s of organisations throughout the UK. We also work alongside IT teams within larger organisations, providing specialist support to existing IT teams.
Whatever platforms you use within your organisation, we have a wide range of certified IT engineers and consultants on hand to deal with any issues you need assistance with. We also support major cloud services, including Microsoft Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
What are the benefits of our IT support services?
- Unlimited telephone helpdesk support, we're here to help you when you need support.
- Remote support, our advanced remote management software help reduce resolution times.
- 24-hour monitoring and alerting, we proactively monitor your environment to identify faults before they become a problem.
- Expertise, all our engineers are trained and qualified with proven experience.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA), we'll ensure your support SLA meets the needs of your requirements.
- Dedicated account management, ensuring you always get the most from your IT support.
- Third party vendor liaison, we'll deal directly with vendor issues on your behalf.
How can we help support your it?
Flexible IT Support
We offer a range of flexible support plans to suit organisations of all sizes and budgets. Every organisation has different needs and internal skills; our plans are tailored to make sure you only get the support you need.
IT Managed Services
Managed Services allow you to focus on running your core business more effectively, rather than dealing with your IT infrastructure.
Flexible maintenance and support plans for Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync help protect a critical and complex part of your business, requiring a rapid response to ensure you're always connected.
Why Choose Nexus for IT Support?
We specialise in supporting and maintaining small, medium and large organisations with a wide range of IT support plans. We try to ensure our customers receive support that fits your organisation's needs, and helps get the best possible ROI.