Public sector and local government organisations are required to meet the increasing demand for services at lower cost. We offer solutions which enable you to use technology to its full potential, allowing your employees to deliver services with minimal distraction and greater efficiency.
G-Cloud procurement framework
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn - supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Nexus Open Systems have been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s GCloud 12 framework. We have participated for many years, allowing easier procurement for our public sector clients.
Nexus offer a huge variety of services on the framework, covering IT support, Microsoft Teams, unified communications (UC), backup and more.
Cloud SOFTWARE Services
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Nexus Voice Operations Centre
- Nexus Hybrid Voice
- Nexus Anywhere365 Contact Centre
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Power BI & Data Visualisation
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Managed Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Managed Antivirus & Web Filtering
- Managed Email Security Services
- Nexus Dark Web Monitoring & Reporting Service
- Nexus AudioCodes Meeting Insights
- Nexus Gamma Horizon & Collaborate
Cloud Hosting Services
Cloud Support Services
- UC Assurance
- Microsoft SharePoint Services
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Managed IT Service Advanced
- Managed IT Service Premier
- Guardian for IT Pro
- Guardian for Business
- Microsoft Teams Services
Read a full listing of all our offerings
on the digital marketplace.
Why Nexus for PUBLIC Sector IT?
We have a wealth of experience partnering with a diverse selection of public sector organisations. We understand the challenges and issues which face your staff day-to-day. We work with a wide range of public service organisations from central and local government, housing associations, healthcare and emergency services.