Exeter Race Course | Wednesday 27th April | 09:00 – 14:15 With Lunch
We’d like to invite you to the South West Modern Business event hosted by Microsoft, Nexus and Cloud 20-20 at Exeter Race Course on the 27th April.
This half day event will enable you to hear from and meet senior specialists from Microsoft, Nexus and Cloud 20-20 who will bring to life the applications and services which make up Microsoft’s ModernBiz vision, focusing on the problems facing businesses today.
During the event you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Understand the benefits for your business of migrating to the cloud.
- See how Microsoft solutions can offer greater efficiencies and performance through collaboration and automation.
- See how simple it can be to embrace BYOD and allow staff to work from virtually anywhere on any device. There will be a range of Microsoft Surface devices to test drive on the day.
- Get first-hand experience and advice with the entire stack of Microsoft cloud services, Azure, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Skype for Business, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM.
- Get on-hand expert advice on solutions which best suit your business.
Microsoft ModernBiz supports the four primary needs facing organisations today.
- Doing business anywhere using a range of devices
- Growing efficiently
- Safeguarding your business
- Connecting with your customers
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to discover the technology which could help shape your future workplace, and discover how you can benefit from investing in cloud solutions which suit your business.
Exeter Race Course, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XS | Wednesday 27th April | 09:00 – 14:15