If you thought social distancing and the ‘stay at home if you can’ rule meant the end of classroom training, think again.
Our training partners use virtual training rooms for an experience that’s the best of both worlds. The course comes to you, online.
What you get
- A live trainer with a limited class size, just like before
- The ability to stop and ask questions
- Video interaction for seeing classmates and virtual break-out sessions
- Whiteboard sketches, lab work and exercises, to learn in familiar ways
- High quality course material delivered by an experienced professional
- The ability to choose your learning space to suit you – internet access permitting
What you AVOID
- Unnecessary time away from home or the office
- Costs associated with travel, hotels and meals out
what you need
- Most of the time you just need a laptop that can get online, with a headset for communication
- Some technical courses need you to have two screens to follow course material
New topics will be added from time. Ask us about IT and business courses not listed.