Thursday 8th September Nexus, Vale House, Pynes Hill, Exeter, EX2 5AZ
Morning Session 09:30 – 11:30, Afternoon Session 14:00 – 16:00
Nexus would like to invite you to join us for a complimentary workshop on Thursday 8th September at our new Microsoft Immersion Centre in Exeter.
The focus of this informal workshop is the utilisation of data to increase sales, improve customer experiences and gain valuable insights through analytics.
The workshop will give you the opportunity to explore and discuss:
- Getting started with Dynamics CRM.
- Using Dynamics CRM online to focus on your customers? needs.
- Increasing sales through personal, targeted customer experiences and better connected networks of customers, partners and colleagues.
- Getting started with Power BI for analytics and data visualisation.
- Leveraging a wide range of data sources to create insights.
- The Power BI workflow, from accessing data through to sharing the report.
This workshop is a great opportunity to not only to find out more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power BI, but also to see how they can be used day-to-day in real organisations to improve sales, efficiency, productivity and create valuable insights.