Nexus Cloud Connect BCDR - Complete Protection for Your Business.
Your data is at the core of your business. Any loss or disruption in access could stop your business from operating; the costs financially, and to your reputation, can be devastating. Older and more traditional backup technologies, which rely on tapes and USB disks, are unreliable and can make GDPR compliance difficult.
Our comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery solution help safeguard your business from Cyber Criminals using Malware, human error, fire/flood/theft and malicious employee activity. With Nexus defending your business, you are guaranteed business continuity with uninterrupted secure access to your data in the cloud. Your servers can be up and running in under forty-five seconds after failover, ensuring its business as normal with minimal impact.
Winner; Most Innovative Managed Service Solution
Our dedicated team strives to deliver innovative market leading managed services. We developed our award-winning backup and recovery solution NCC to meet the needs of modern businesses.
- Complete backups taken every 5 minutes
- Infinite retention of cloud backups
- Complete automated end-to-end solution
- Fully automated - no tapes or disks to take offsite
- All back-ups tested and verified
- File recovery in under 45 seconds
- Automatic DR rehearsals included
- Local virtualisation in the cloud within seconds
- One simple fixed monthly cost
- No upfront investment
- Upgrade only when your business grows
Complete Protection for Your Business.
A complete BCDR solution doesn’t have to be complex and expensive, Nexus Cloud Connect is designed from the ground up to be a fully automated and cost-effective solution with market leading features.
Our service features our total data protection platform delivered in one integrated package. It protects any physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure running on VMware or Hyper-V. If disaster strikes and your business infrastructure fails, our marketing leading service can spin up lost servers without the need for extra tools or additional costs usually associated with traditional cloud BCDR solutions.
Backups are created on a local Nexus Cloud Connect device (as often as every five minutes), replicating these to our Secure Cloud. Allowing you to recover granular data quickly from multiple points in time, or use local virtualisation, Nexus Cloud Connect virtualisation - or both - to get you back to business in minutes.
- Automatic backup of Microsoft Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Calendar and Contacts 3 times a day
- Unlimited data backed-up for an unlimited period
- Simple fixed monthly cost based on active users
- Enable non-destructive restores of SharePoint data
- Restore files directly to a user's account or download them directly to your desktop
- Retain leavers Office 365 User data when their Microsoft license is reallocated
- Retain file drafts for files stored in OneDrive
Market Leading BCDR Without the Hidden Costs
How does Nexus Cloud Connect differ from other leading BCDR solutions? We’re transparent in our pricing and features, we won’t make a bad situation worse with hidden costs which can quickly mount up when disaster strikes.
Don’t get caught out with hidden costs, you pay a fixed monthly fee – no additional costs when things go wrong, everything is included in what you pay.
- No additional costs for bandwidth
- No additional costs to invoke DR
- No additional costs for IP addresses
- No additional costs for reserving bandwidth
Your Comprehensive Office 365 Backup Solution.
More and more businesses are relying on Office 365 to get things done, but with all of this cloud data comes a whole new set of concerns. What if a user accidentally deletes or overwrites a file? When employees leave the company can you prevent their files from leaving with them? Go above and beyond the basic service availability and ensure your enterprise Office 365 data is secure, easily recoverable, and protected.