CloudSTEP for Voice.
Nexus CloudSTEP for Voice delivers a complete end-to-end solution for Microsoft Skype for Business Online with Cloud PBX. Based on Microsoft’s Skype Operations Framework (SOF), a comprehensive set of guidelines and tools ensuring deployment success and service reliability through comprehensive planning, delivery and operating phases.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
CloudSTEP for Voice - Cloud PBX Simplified
Migrating from an aging telephony or unified communications systems can often be complex and expensive, CloudSTEP with Microsoft Skype for Business Online with Cloud PBX and PSTN calling removes the complexity and cost by harnessing Microsoft Office 365 to provide a complete modern communication and collaboration platform.
What is the Skype Operations Framework (SOF)?
The Skype Operations Framework (SOF) is a comprehensive guide and toolset for implementing and managing a reliable, cost-effective communications service based on Skype for Business. It covers the entire customer lifecycle, including planning, delivery, adoption, operations and migrations. It's a multi-faceted approach to the successful deployment of and migration to Skype for Business Online with Cloud PBX, incorporating four key elements that have customer success firmly at the centre.
- Envision: We’ll work closely with you to define business use cases and create a high-level architecture design and solution based on your communication and collaboration needs.
- Assess: Using surveys and assessments to gain a detailed understanding of current networks, users and hardware, these are analysed and compared with future requirements to identify deficiencies and help gauge readiness for Skype for Business.
- Design: We’ll create detailed Cloud PBX service architecture, solution and adoption strategy designs based on the analysis of findings in the assessment stage.
- Prepare: Develop a comprehensive site rollout plan and schedule ensuring a smooth transition and positive adoption, we ensure any remediation work is carried out.
Planning and envisioning services are at the core of CloudSTEP. We’ll provide clear project delivery steps which are encompassed in our experience workshops and accompanying network assessment to ensure you’re in the right place to move the cloud.
- Deploy: Implement the solution, configuring and testing Skype for Business, devices and cloud services for call quality.
- Enable: Deliver and rollout Skype for Business devices and peripherals to users, training on how to use the new solution to aid adoption and reduce support.
- Adopt: Skype for Business Online with site based pilots, transitioning with co-existence services to facilitate a smooth transition.
- Enhance communication and collaboration with new business benefits.
Deployment is where we utilise our gathered planning and envisioning information to implement your CloudSTEP solution. We’ll take care of the setup, including porting your numbers and getting your devices ready to go.
- Run: Train and transfer skills to operational teams on running, troubleshooting and monitoring the solution.
- We’ll monitor the call quality and usage for 30 days, while teaching you the tools to do it yourself.
- Report on operational usage and administrative metrics on the cloud portal with optional automated emails.
- We can offer 24/7 Support and proactive monitoring with UC Assurance.
We provide the required Microsoft licensing; we’ll even look at your existing licensing to find the most cost effective option. Provision of telephone lines and calling plans are included, all in an easy to understand, predictable monthly cost.
Nexus are a long-established Microsoft Gold Communications & Messaging partner. We specialise in the planning, deployment, support and training of Microsoft Unified Communications solutions.
CloudSTEP provides a unique end-to-end solution for customers, ensuring adoption success and continued support throughout the lifecycle of Microsoft Skype for Business Online with Cloud PBX.