At Nexus we recognise that every organisation is different and that's why we offer a unique IT support and maintenance service to each and every customer.
To help us achieve this task we have built a diverse portfolio of managed services that provides a flexible IT support option for organisations of all sizes in the UK. Our managed services can be used to assist with IT projects or even manage the day-to-day operation of the IT and communication systems.
With our managed IT services you can focus on your business and what you do best! We can tailor a contract to meet your specific budget or operational needs by picking elements of our standard IT support and maintenance services. We then spread the cost for you across the term of the project or contract. Nexus managed IT services can be delivered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year by our fully qualified technical team.
The Nexus managed IT service portfolio can be used to resolve many different IT resourcing, outsourcing or systems management requirements including:
- Computer network infrastructure management and security
- Virtualisation platform planning and management
- Desktop and mobile workforce hardware and software support
- Server and data storage infrastructure management
- Data backup and disaster recovery testing
- Industry-standard software application support
- Internet connectivity, remote access and managed firewalls
- Cloud computing and server hosting
- IT and software asset management
- Project management and consultancy
- Software development and office automation
- Website development and e-commerce
As information systems control more and more business processes, the job of managing a distributed computer system becomes increasingly complex. Our technical team can help IT and communication managers in today's world of diverse platforms and networked services to take control of their computing environment by providing an effective source of first and second line technical support.
Nexus works closely with customers to find innovative solutions to IT labour resourcing problems and our expertise has been gained over many years of managing IT systems in both the enterprise and small- to medium-sized business markets.
Take a look at our full range of IT support and maintenance options that we can combine to provide your organisation with cost-effective managed IT services.