Microsoft Exchange Online is the stand-alone cloud-hosted version of Microsoft Exchange Server. Over the last twenty years, Exchange Server has evolved into one of the most reliable and efficient business email solutions for organisations of all sizes.
Exchange Online is available as a hosted service or as part of selected Office 365 plans
- Exchange Online Plan 1
- Exchange Online Plan 2
- Office 365 Business Essentials
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Enterprise E1, E3 & E5
Why Choose Exchange Online over Exchange Server?
- Reduce IT overheads with no hardware costs, you won't need to worry about purchasing, upgrading or managing hardware infrastructure. (You do have the option of on-premises Active Directory.)
- Take control of updates, by testing upcoming service enhancements via previews.
- Updates and 24/7 IT phone support is included.
- High availability and redundancy built in, Exchange Online comes with a financially-backed 99.9% SLA.
- Manage Exchange from a single web-based administrative interface with the Exchange Administration Centre.
- Ample storage with 25 GB as default
- Exchange Online Protection (EOP) provides inbound and outbound spam filtering, reporting, message trace, multi-engine anti-malware and mail-flow configuration features.
How can Nexus help?
Every migration is different and has different customer requirements, which is why we work closely with you to make sure the process is as quick and simple as possible with no downtime required. The migration methods used will depend on level of data held on site and the number of mailboxes. We understand how important email is to any business, which is why we'll work with you to fully research and understand your infrastructure before undertaking any deployment work.