Nexus is one of the leading and most experienced IT solutions and services providers in the region. We operate throughout the UK, providing industry-leading services and solutions to over 1,600 customers spanning multiple sectors including education, enterprise, SMEs and local and central government.
Throughout our 20-year history, our aim has been to work with market-leading suppliers and best-in-class partners to deliver the right solutions, services, support and training for any business needs.
- Comprehensive IT solutions and systems integration portfolio
- 1000+ small, medium and global brand customers.
- Employs 50+ technical and sales personnel.
- Modern IT training and exam centre, technology pilot, testing and demo suites.
The Leadership Team
Commercial Operations Lead
Head of Professional Services
Service Desk Team Leader
Training Centre Manager
The worldwide Microsoft Partner Program is for technology companies that use Microsoft software to build or distribute innovative software and hardware solutions.
As an accredited Microsoft Partner, Nexus has achieved 14 gold and silver competencies plus the Cloud Deployment Partner status in the Microsoft Partner Network, demonstrating its ability to meet the evolving needs of business customers in today’s dynamic marketplace. This achievement places Nexus within the top 1% of Microsoft Partners worldwide.
- Gold Partner
- Application Development
- Collaboration and Content
- Cloud Productivity
- Volume Licensing
- Silver Partner
- Devices and Deployment
- Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Software Asset Management
- Windows and Devices