- Choose our professional, modern and comfortable environment as your next office space,
located at the Pynes Hill Business Park in Exeter.
- Our rooms are also available to hire for meetings, workshops or conferences.
WHY CHOOSE NEXUS AS YOUR FUTURE OFFICE SPACE?
- Long- or short-term letting agreements are available to suit your business requirements
- Free on-site parking available with step-free access to some suites
- Select office spaces are air-conditioned
- Fob and key-code door access and attended visitor intercom leading to shared reception area
- Shared lounge/waiting area with catering facilities
- Access to our gigabit fibre internet connection
- Options to use projectors and meeting technology
- Located just 5 minutes from the M5, 10 minutes from the airport, and 5 minutes from the nearest train station (see on a map)
Daily room prices from £55*
Monthly room prices from £395*
Room rental price includes as standard: office furniture, internet access, cleaning and refuse disposal, use of shared reception/kitchen/break areas, drinks machines and water cooler use, presentation equipment and door access cards.
Rooms available between 12.25m2 and 41m2
*Based on a 12.25m2 (132 sq. ft) private office with natural light, suitable for up to 3 desks.
Contact us for a detailed quote and viewing.
AIR CONDITIONED ROOMS
FIND OUT MORE AND BOOK
Contact us for more information on rooms and rates, and to arrange a no-obligation visit.
Nexus welcomes all visitors to Vale House, however we regret that full disabled access is not achievable in certain areas of our premises. Therefore, please inform us if you have any specific access requirements. Step-free access is available on some suites.
To help with COVID-19 safety, you can take on dedicated spaces with enough room for you to spread out your team. All rooms allow fresh air ventilation. We arrange cleaning routines aligned to the conditions of usage. Some of our spaces have catering provision, allowing you to keep to your ‘bubble’ and reduce the risks of cross-infection.
Please get in touch for more information on how we are keeping everyone safe.