Microsoft SharePoint Upgrade
Coodes Solicitors were running Microsoft SharePoint Server 2003 and wanted to upgrade to the latest version.
Coodes Solicitors is a long-established and trusted law firm with seven offices spread across Cornwall and Devon
Nexus and Coodes have been building a successful working relationship for a number of months, so when the practice wanted to upgrade their installation of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2003, the IT team at Coodes approached Nexus to help with the project.
Highlights of the project included:
- Nexus software engineer conducted an infrastructure survey to ensure the existing computing environment complied with SharePoint Server 2010 hardware requirements.
- Nexus software engineer conducted a successful SharePoint Server 2010 pre-upgrade software check and audit.
- Nexus software engineer performed a server migration and upgrade from SharePoint Server 2003 to 2010.
- Nexus software engineer configured Microsoft Directory Management Service.
- Nexus software engineer configured publishing to SharePoint lists by email.