Are you technically capable across Microsoft technologies and confident when working with clients? We are looking for a motivated technical engineer to continue the growth of our team of service delivery experts.
You will be working with our service delivery team, supporting a cross-section of client environments.
We provide a one-stop solution service, so the role involves:
- Infrastructure operations and management
- Performing Enterprise administration tasks
- Providing remote and onsite support
- Troubleshooting business application issues
- Working to SLAs.
- Escalation support to colleagues
You will need:
- Implementation, configuration and administration expertise in Microsoft products.
- Azure AD
- Windows Server
- Hyper-V or VMware
- Intune & Endpoint Configuration Manager SCCM
- Experience in working within SLA environments, identifying and clients needs and managing expectations.
- Network administration and troubleshooting skills in switches, routers and firewalls
- SSL certificate management
It's desirable you have a Microsoft certification (MCSE, MCSA) or equivalent experience.
We offer fully funded training and development programs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Salary starting at £39,000 per annum
- 31 days' holiday (including bank holidays) + your birthday off in addition
- Learning and development schemes
- Office 365 subscription paid for by us
- Home/office working to suit work and personal requirements
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Regular social events
- Family friendly flexibility
- Service excellence rewards
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our welcoming, dynamic company offering a great culture and the opportunity for further career advancement.
This is a permanent, full-time role. 37.5 hours per week.
We are based in Exeter, Devon, however we are a hybrid workplace with the opportunity for flexible home and office based working.
You will be expected to visit client sites, therefore a UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle will be necessary.
who are we?
We’re Nexus, one of the leading and most experienced IT managed service and solutions providers in the region. A Microsoft gold partner, in the top 1% of partners worldwide, we operate throughout the UK, providing industry-leading services and solutions to over 1,600 customers spanning multiple sectors including education, enterprise, SMEs, local and central government. Throughout our 20-year history, our aim has been to work with market-leading suppliers and best-in-class partners to deliver the right solutions, services, support, and training for any business need.
For more information, to arrange an informal chat or to apply for this job, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Other companies may call this role: 3rd Line IT Engineer, Service Delivery Consultant, 3rd Line Support Engineer, 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer