Location: Wales, flexible home-working
Salary: starting at £39,000 per annum DOE
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Are you a competent technical engineer who understands client's requirements and can turn it into the best solution for their needs? We need you!
If you have current certification to evidence your skills (or think you can pass the exams if you took the test now), then what are you waiting for?
You can join our expert team of technical consultants, working on Microsoft technologies (O365, Windows Server, Azure, SharePoint, Teams) and complementary products such as VMware, Veeam and Powershell providing solutions to clients throughout the South West.
We offer home working or office working to suit, a service reward scheme, family friendly benefits and invest in your training and development.
your daily duties include:
- Specify, design and deploy a range of technology solutions.
- Assisting in pre-sales work, providing technical expertise and strategic direction when needed to supply a customer with a solution.
- Use a project management methodology to simultaneously lead and manage a range of assignments.
- Collaborating with others in the delivery of webinars and other marketing communications.
What skills do I need?
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be skilled in:
- O365 Migrations
- Microsoft SharePoint and Teams implementation and adoption
- Microsoft Windows Server deployment, migration & configuration
- Microsoft Active Directory deployment, migration & configuration
- Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware hypervisor deployment, migration & configuration
- iSCSI SAN technologies deployment, migration & configuration
- Server hardware installation, configuration & support
- LAN, WAN or WLAN deployment, migration and support
- Good understanding of networking protocols
We’re seeking Microsoft Certified engineers particularly in O365, Windows Server, Exchange, Teams, Networking or Azure; or equivalent with demonstrable experience and a desire to get certified.
We can fill gaps with a fully funded training program.
You will require a full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle with business insurance for this role.
What are the Benefits?
- Salary starting at £39,000 per annum
- 31 days' holiday (including bank holidays) + your birthday off in addition
- Learning and development schemes
- Office 365 subscription paid for by us
- Home/office working to suit work and personal requirements
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Regular social events
- Family friendly flexibility
- Service excellence rewards
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our welcoming, dynamic company offering a great culture and the opportunity for further career advancement.
For advertising purposes, this role has been called Cloud and Infrastructure Architect. Internally the role is called Technical Consultant.
Other companies may call this role Technical consultant, Pre-sales Technical Consultant, Project Delivery Engineer, Systems Implementation Engineer, Technical Architect, 3rd Line IT Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, Cloud Consultant
For more information, to arrange an informal chat or to apply for this job, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org